CEE FREIRAUM is a project that is scouting, mentoring and bringing start-ups on international market. Through CEE FREIRAUM young start-ups will have an opportunity to get knowledge and develop set of skills on how to enter foreign market.
Why do we collect data?
We collect data for normal business activities:
- to complete and develop our project and contractual obligations
- to research stories and projects for start-up projects
- Through documents and content supplied to us as part of our work (i.e. documents for translation, files for review, text for content etc.)
- to market our services to existing and new start-ups
- As part of our own due diligence to comply with our public liability and indemnity insurance.
- To inform you about new events
We do not sell or trade data or pass on data to third parties without the specific written permission of the data supplier.
We will share data if required to do so by law (e.g. by the police or as part of a legal process) or as part of our regular accounting activities (invoicing etc.).
How do we collect data?
We collect data in usual ways:
- Business to business contact scenarios (trade shows, meetings etc.)
- Introductions and recommendations
- E-mail contact and on-line agency contacts (e.g. LinkedIn etc.)
- Through our website & social media
- Contact information in the public domain
What data do we collect?
Start-ups/students/companies information: contact names, job titles, addresses, email, contact number, web addresses, and social media information.
Contributors for start-up projects: contact names, job titles, addresses, email, contact number, web addresses, social media information, photographs and details of start-ups.
We do not collect sensitive personal data (health, sexual orientation, dates of birth, earnings info etc) unless this is required for a particular project and we have written confirmation.
How do we store data?
Our start-ups/companies/students lists are stored in Google Drive (Mail & Contacts) and Google Android/Gmail address books, Gmail. All our computers and devices are password-protected with antivirus software installed.
Data management & viewing your data
We regularly update our contact lists and delete old & irrelevant contacts.
If you wish to be removed from our contact list please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.